Village opening dates
01 January 2021 - 31 December 2021
Low season opening times
Opening times and services timetables may vary during the low season. For more information, contact us!
Reception opening hours and check-in and check-out times
The reception is open 24/7.
Check-in from 16:00 onwards for all accommodation, or from 12:00 for the pitches.
Check-out by 10:00 for all accommodation, or by 12:00 for the pitches.
Please note that failure to respect departure times will result in an additional night being charged.
The brand new Online Check-in service is active! It will allow you to speed up your entry into the structure and start your holiday immediately! To check in online before your arrival, follow the guided procedure at this link. You will receive a Check-in confirmation. Give it to our reception staff with an identity document!
If Online Check-in is not possible, registration will take place at the facility. So valid identity documents are required for each person. Please show your identity card at check-in, and if you're a non-EU citizen then please show your passport. Photos or copies of documents will not be accepted. Documents are required for minors too.
If you are travelling with your pet, please let us know at the time of booking and bring the relevant documents and vaccination certificates with you.
You can contact the reception for the following services:
• Check-in and check-out
• Customer care (including telephone)
• Rental of bed linen, bath towels, beach towels, cleaning extra kits
• Luggage storage
• Lost property
• Reporting technical problems and maintenance
• Fax and photocopies
• Reservations for airport taxi service, at least 48 hours before the day of departure.
• Sale of public transport tickets
• Reservation and organisation service for transfers to the city centre
At the reception you can rent:
• Set of double sheets (€8.00)
• Set of single sheets (€4.00)
• Towel set (€4.00)
• Standard baby set (€5.00 per day)
• Beach towel (€4.50 per change)
• Cleaning extra kit (€4.50 per kit)
Breakfast and half board
Add the breakfast or half-board option to your reservation in advance at the time of booking to benefit from the best rate!
A continental breakfast will be served at Bar Centrale and dinner at the Fabulous Restaurant. *
€ 7.90 per person per day for adults
€ 4.90 per person per day for children aged 2-11,99
Half- board (continental breakfast and dinner):
€ 29.90 per person per day for adults
€ 15.90 per person per day for children aged 2-11,99
• The continental breakfast will be served in our bars and restaurants in accordance with Covid regulations and includes croissants, hot drinks of your choice, fruit juice, yoghurt, bread, butter, jam, Nutella, cereals, rusks, fresh fruit, toast with ham and cheese, cheese, and boiled eggs
• Dinner consists of a two-course meal, dessert or fruit of your choice from the menu, with the exception of certain specially marked dishes, which can still be ordered from the list price subject to a 25% discount. Children can choose from various KID'S MENU offers, including ice cream.
• Reservations MUST be made for the dinner included in the half-board package. We cannot guarantee availability of tables at the specified restaurant unless previously booked
• Please specify any food intolerances in the notes
* The service is active from 01/05/2021. It is not open in the low season.
Water park opening dates
The swimming pools are open every day from 1 May to 30 September.
10:00 - 18:00
The swimming pool is exclusively for the use of guests staying in the village.
* the water park will be closed from October for the whole winter season
Entertainment activities run in the village every day from 29 May to 5 September.
10:00 - 12:00
16:00 - 18:00
20:00 - 22:30
For a detailed programme, please contact the reception or Infopoint, or write a message on the Fabulous Village Facebook page.
The village offers a shuttle service to and from the Rome airports (Fiumicino and Ciampino), which must be booked at least 48 hours in advance using the relevant form, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The price varies depending on routes.
How to get to Rome centre
To get to the city centre from the Village, you can take the 709 or 070 buses, getting off at EUR FERMI metro station (operating every day 06:30 - 23:30, departing every 20-25 minutes). The bus stop is about 200 metres from the campsite, exiting left (cross the road at the traffic lights). When you arrive at EUR FERMI, take the Metro B line (operating 06:00 - 23:30) to the city centre.
Alternatively, you can take bus 013(D) to CASAL BERNOCCHI train station (operating 06:30 - 20:00, departing every 20-25 minutes), using the bus stop at the supermarket about 1 km from the campsite (exiting right). Then from CASAL BERNOCCHI station, take the train to OSTIENSE/PIRAMIDE station (operating 06:00 - 23:30, departing every 15 minutes). From there you can take the Metro B line (operating 06:00 - 23:30) to the city centre.
To return to the village, just take the Metro B line in the LAURENTINA direction (operating 06:00 - 23:30) and get off at EUR FERMI station. EUR FERMI is the terminus of buses 070 and 709 (operating 06:30 - 23:30, departing every 20-25 minutes). You can take either of those buses and get off at the MALAFEDE bus stop, which is about 200 metres from our village.
The village has quiet hours between 23:00 and 06:00. It is not possible to drive your car on site between those times: you will need to park your car at the car park at the entrance and reach your accommodation on foot during the quiet hours.
Four-legged friends are allowed on the pitches and in the following accommodations up to 2: Giotto, Giotto Plus, Leonardo, Leonardo Plus, Botticelli, Botticelli Plus, Sweet Dreams tents, Eden, Greeny and Easy Access.
If pets are brought to the accommodation, an additional €70 payment is required at all accommodations for end-of-stay cleaning. For the pitches, there is no extra fee to bring your pet with you.
Inside the village there is a dog area!
Facilities for the disabled
For guests with physical impairments, there are two accommodations (mobile homes) which are more spacious inside and have an access ramp.
In addition, the swimming pool, reception, restaurant and Infopoint are equipped with easy access for wheelchair users.
In the central bathrooms there is a bathroom for the disabled.
Guaranteed coverage in the shopping areas.
Sport facilities and play areas
Inside the village there is a five-a-side football pitch, a volleyball court, two tennis courts, a mini golf course, a playground and a games room.
There is an ATM inside the village on the outside of the reception on the right.
There is a self-service laundry room in the village with coin-operated washing machines and dryers.
Parking is free inside the village and in the spaces provided near the mobile homes.
Infopoint timetables and activities
The Infopoint is open from 09:00 - 13:00 and 16:30 - 22:00. Closed from September to May.
You can contact the Infopoint for the following services:
• Tourist information about Rome and the surrounding area
• Safety deposit box rental
• Go-kart rental
• Tennis court reservations
• Five-a-side football pitch reservations
• Use of mini golf course
Restaurants opening hours
* Some restaurant services will be closed during the low season.
open from 01/05 - 31/10
07:30 - 11:00
17:00 - 23:00
open from 01/06 - 31/10
18:30 - 22:30
open from 01/04 - 19/09
18:00 - 22:00
open from 01/05 - 19/09
11:00 - 17:00
Ice cream shop
Market opening hours
The Market is open from 01 May to 31 October.
Low season opening hours (01/05 - 21/05 | 11/09 - 31/10): 08:00 - 12:30, 16:30 - 19:30
High season opening hours (22/05 - 11/09): 08:00 - 13:00, 16:30 - 20:00
End-of-stay cleaning is included in the price for Human Company guests. The accommodation must be left clean and tidy.
Extra cleaning during the stay is on request at a cost of € 25.00
If pets stay at the accommodation, an additional end-of-stay cleaning fee of € 60.00 is required.
Barbecues are permitted only using the gas stoves supplied with the accommodations that provide them or rent them based on availability (€ 8,00 per day). For more information, please check the details of each accommodation.