Village opening dates
23 April 2020 - 02 November 2020
Free cancellation is allowed!
If you book a holiday by 15 May 2020, you can cancel your booking, change the destination to another of our resorts or change the period of stay up to 7 days before your arrival, with the possibility of postponing the holiday to 2021.
Human Company cares about your peace of mind and the value of booking a stay with the possibility of changing or cancelling without a cancellation fee!
Reception opening hours and check-in and check-out times
The reception is open 24/7.
Check-in from 16:00 for all accommodation, or from 12:00 for the pitches.
Check-out by 10:00 for all accommodation, or by 12:00 for the pitches.
Please note that failure to respect departure times will result in an additional night being charged.
Everyone staying in the hotel must be registered upon arrival, so valid identity documents are required for each person. At check-in, EU citizens need to show their identity card, and non-EU citizens need to show their passport. Photos or copies of documents will not be accepted. Documents are also required for minors.
If you are travelling with your pet, please let us know at the time of booking and bring the relevant documents and vaccination certificates with you.
You can contact the reception for the following services:
• Check-in and check-out
• Customer care (including telephone)
• Rental of bed linen, kitchen towels, bath towels, beach towels, cleaning kits, baby packs
• Luggage storage
• Lost property
• Reporting technical problems and maintenance
• Fax and photocopies
• Reservations for airport taxi service, at least 48 hours before the day of departure.
At the reception you can rent:
• Set of double sheets and pillowcases (€8.00 per change)
• Set of single sheets and pillowcases (€4.00 per change)
• Towel set, one small and one medium (€4.00 per set)
• Kitchen towels, 1 medium tea towel and 1 small (€3.50 per set)
• Beach towel (€4.50 per change)
• Cleaning kit (€4.50 per kit)
• For the pitches, we also offer rental of refrigerators (limited availability)
Breakfast and half board
In addition to accommodation, we offer a breakfast service or half board service (breakfast and dinner) which is added to the room rate. The prices for adding breakfast or half board upon arrival at the hotel are below. If you book one of these options in advance when booking through the Human Company website, you will benefit from discounted prices.
€9.90 per person per day for adults
€6.90 per person per day for children aged 3-11
Half board (breakfast and dinner):
€36.80 per person per day for adults
€19.80 per person per day for children aged 3-11
Water park opening dates
During the low season (23 April - 31 May and 14 September - 30 September), the swimming pools are open every day 10:00 - 18:00.
During the high season (1 June - 13 September), the water park is open every day 09:00 - 20:00.
The swimming pool is exclusively for the use of guests staying in the village.
Entertainment activities run in the village every day from 23 April to 13 September.
For a detailed programme, please contact the reception or Infopoint, or write a message on the Fabulous Village Facebook page.
The village offers a shuttle service to and from the Rome airports (Fiumicino and Ciampino), which must be booked at least 48 hours in advance using the relevant form, which can be requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The price varies: if you book at the set times, it will cost €35.00 for 1-2 people, then €8.00 for each additional person; after 21:30 a supplement of €10.00 per trip will apply.
If you wish to book the shuttle outside of the set times, it will cost €45.00 for 1 to 3 people, then €15.00 for each additional person; before 06:30 and after 21:30 a supplement of €10.00 per trip will apply.
How to get to Rome centre
To get to the city centre from the Village, you can take the 709 or 070 buses, getting off at EUR FERMI metro station (operating every day 06:30 - 23:30, departing every 20-25 minutes). The bus stop is about 200 metres from the campsite, exiting left (cross the road at the traffic lights). When you arrive at EUR FERMI, take the Metro B line (operating 06:00 - 23:30) to the city centre.
Alternatively, you can take bus 013(D) to CASAL BERNOCCHI train station (operating 06:30 - 20:00, departing every 20-25 minutes), using the bus stop at the supermarket about 1 km from the campsite (exiting right). Then from CASAL BERNOCCHI station, take the train to OSTIENSE/PIRAMIDE station (operating 06:00 - 23:30, departing every 15 minutes). From there you can take the Metro B line (operating 06:00 - 23:30) to the city centre.
To return to the village, just take the Metro B line in the LAURENTINA direction (operating 06:00 - 23:30) and get off at EUR FERMI station. EUR FERMI is the terminus of buses 070 and 709 (operating 06:30 - 23:30, departing every 20-25 minutes). You can take either of those buses and get off at the MALAFEDE bus stop, which is about 200 metres from our village.
The village has quiet hours between 23:00 and 06:00. It is not possible to drive your car on site between those times: you will need to park your car at the car park at the entrance and reach your accommodation on foot during the quiet hours.
Four-legged friends are allowed on the pitches and in the following accommodations: Giotto, Giotto Plus, Leonardo, Leonardo Plus, Botticelli, Botticelli Plus, Sweet Dreams tents, Eden, Greeny and Easy Access.
If pets are brought to the accommodation, an additional €60 payment is required at all accommodations for end-of-stay cleaning. For the pitches, there is no extra fee to bring your pet with you.
Facilities for the disabled
For guests with physical impairments, there are two accommodations (mobile homes) which are more spacious inside and have an access ramp.
In addition, the swimming pool, reception, restaurant and Infopoint are equipped with easy access for wheelchair users.
In the central bathrooms there is a bathroom for the disabled.
Guaranteed coverage in the shopping areas.
Sport facilities and play areas
Inside the village there is a five-a-side football pitch, a volleyball court, two tennis courts, a mini golf course, a playground and a games room.
There is an ATM inside the village on the outside of the reception on the right.
There is a self-service laundry room in the village with coin-operated washing machines and dryers.
Parking is free inside the village and in the spaces provided near the mobile homes.
Infopoint timetables and activities
The Infopoint is open every day 08:00 - 13:00 and 16:30 - 21:30, 23 April 2020 - 30 September 2020.
You can contact the Infopoint for the following services:
• Tourist information about Rome and the surrounding area
• Tour reservations
• Reservation service for events and visits to museums
• Shuttle Bus tickets
• Pushchair rental
• Safety deposit box rental
• Sale of international newspapers
• Sale of public transport tickets
• Sale of open bus tickets
• Sale of theme park tickets (Hydromania water park, Zoomarine - through our online partner)
• Sale of Roma Pass tourist package
• Sale of tickets for guided and non-guided visits to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, with skip-the-line service
• Sale of tickets for visits to St Peter's Basilica
• Sale of tickets for guided and non-guided visits to the Colosseum, with skip-the-line service
• Sale of postage stamps
• Sale of Rome maps
• Bicycle rental and organisation of bicycle tours around the city centre in English and Dutch
• Go-kart rental
• Scooter rental
• Car rental (through our partner)
• Reservation services for EurPark Adventure (through our partner)
• Reservations for agritourism visits and services in the Castelli Romani area and Frascati, with tasting of typical local products
• Reservations for riding activities near the campsite (through our partner)
• Reservations for diving activities in the Tor Paterno shallows in Torvaianica
• Reservation and organisation service for transfers to the city centre
• Tennis court reservations
• Five-a-side football pitch reservations
• Use of mini golf course
Restaurants opening hours
In the village you'll have access to a bar, pizzeria restaurant, take away service, pool bar and gelateria.
The opening times are as follows.
CENTRAL BAR (open 23 April - 2 November)
• High season (1 June - 13 September): 07:00 - 23:00
• Low season (23 April - 31 May and 14 September - 2 November): 07:00 - 11:00 and 16:00 - 23:00
RESTAURANT (open 23 April - 2 November)
• Throughout the whole season: 18:00 - 22:30
TAKE AWAY SERVICE (open 23 April - 2 November)
• Throughout the whole season: 18:00 - 22:30
POOL BAR (open 23 April - 30 September)
• High season (1 June - 13 September): 09:00 - 20:00
• Low season (23 April - 31 May and 14 September - 30 September): 10:00 - 18:00
GELATERIA (open 28 May - 15 September)
• Throughout the whole season: 15:00 - 23:00
Market opening hours
The mini market is open 23 April 2020 - 2 November 2020.
Here are the opening times:
• Low season (9 April - 31 May and 14 September - 1 November): 07:30 - 11:00 and 16:30 - 20:00
• High season (1 June - 13 September): 07:30 - 13:00 and 16:30 - 20:00
Initial cleaning is included in the price. End-of-stay cleaning costs €40.
If pets stay at the accommodation, an additional end-of-stay cleaning fee of €60 is required.
Barbecues are permitted only using the gas stoves supplied with the accommodations that provide them. For more information, please check the details of each accommodation.